Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to choose?"

The Dictionary says
-to select from a number of possibilities; pick by preference

-to prefer or decide (to do something)
-to want; desire.
-(especially in children's games) to contend with (an opponent) to decide, as by odd or even, who will do something

So, first of all - I choose the definition I like. Oh, I like them all... so I could not really choose.

What do I wish to choose?

I wish to choose to keep going towards the bigger picture. (see last week's wish)

When things seem slow, not going anywhere, or why bother, I wish to choose to keep going. To remember to make goals, all size goals, and cross them out when I have done them. I will then see my progress - better.

So, I choose door number....... Keep going - there is a bigger picture.

15 comments:

mamadontwanna said...

Yes, there is a bigger picture, like when you put a puzzle together. May your big picture be wonderful and beautiful and all that you wish for. As Lucy wishes for herself, I also wish for her.

Paula said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.

susannais said...

Heading toward the prize. Seeing the big picture. Worthy wishes. So it is easy to join with you and wish for you what you wish for yourself.

Dominee said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well!

Ginny said...

I like this. Sometimes it is hard to see the big picture. When that happens, I will have to remember your post. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Cindi said...

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Mare/TommyGirl said...

to the small steps that lead to the big picture! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Kate's Healthy Home said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Weenie said...

Hello! Yes I made that those things on my blog. Trying to get into it more. It's hard to stay on track sometimes. Question, are you related at all to a Michelle?

realliverevolution said...

I love this wish and wish it for you as well.

Sarah Lulu said...

Oh so clever ...I have in my past chosen to stay put and gotten nowhere! Not anymore ...

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

Suzie Ridler said...

As you wish for yourself, i wish for you also!

The bigger picture journey is powerful. Enjoy each step!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

You are having such clarity on this one that you won´t loose sight of the bigger picture now.
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Dream With the Fishes said...

Yes, yes, yes, Lucy! This is what I've been telling myself, as well. And it's finally been sinking in - GOALS. If we don't make ourselves goals, how can we know which direction to move in? As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!!

Gayle said...

ahhh, but you >did< decide and choose your definition ... all of them IS a choice ;) so you decide nd choose just fine (hug)

as you wish for yourself, i shall wish for you as well <3 gayle