Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for the Thursday morning. I was going slow enough - so that someone who decided to come straight across the road - he could not see me, there was a left hand turning car blocking his view - but he missed me..... Thursday morning is always busy for me at this area.

I am grateful for the experiences that my daughter is having and that she is spending time keeping touch with me through FB, phone and post cards.

I am grateful for the book Artists Way. The suggestions in there are fun to follow. Even though I have not posted any new pics yet.... things are coming.

I am thankful for the books that I got the other day. I love them and have spent some good times with them. See the post before this one for the magazine that I bought.

Most of all - right now - I am thankful for the way my mind is going, the affirmations that I am living and the peace and joy that is coming my way.

Namaste.

4 comments:

Dream With the Fishes said...

Such a lovely post, full of goodness. I'm thankful, too, that you averted that potential accident. Phew! And I'm grateful for our Artist's way journey together. Many more blessings to you!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Wonderfully joyful post! *smile*

Pearl said...

Gratitude is a lovely and appropriate response to so much!

Namaste to you from Minneapolis,

Pearl

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Lots to be thankful for -- especially happy for the first item on your list! Glad you remain safe ...