Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday

Truth is....... Blueberry breakfast shake, elbow, yellow pj's and floor - go not mix. I think you can see what happened here.

Truth is....... When you are half asleep and trying to get ready for bed, truth is - Face cream - that comes out of a tube - does not make for good tooth paste. Glad I discovered it before the tooth paste and brush made it into my mouth.

Truth is....... I am not really looking forward to how busy I may be this weekend. Have some many things that I should do - but can only do a couple of them. Why do things happen at once? and other weekends there is nothing?

Truth is....... The weather can change in the drop of a hat. Last saturday - the weather roared through - where I work - causing lots of wind damage. Then two minutes later - the sun was shining, the ground was wet and it looked that things were great. Except for the damage from the wind.

Truth is....... Not bad for my second Truth is....... post. This is fun. But it did take a bit of planning - Remembering to remember some things to post.

4 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I know what you mean Lucy. It's been a slow week here and I was thinking really hard up a few "Truth is..." too.

Hope you have a great day!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Wow! What a collection of things that happened! Some good, some bad, some funny. All of them interesting.

Julianna said...

I once confused my contact soultions. Ended up with peroxide in my eyes. Really, you'd think that SOMEONE at the company would have thought back then to change the colors of the bottles, since the people using them CAN NOT SEE.

It now comes in different colors, go figure.

Thanks for playing. Truth is... you're pretty good at this.

FYI, I often start the post early in the week and update the list as I go. :)

collectingyourself said...

Fun format. Blogging can get monotonous....this made it fun. And I got to learn about your life in the process!