Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesdays post

Camilla over at Art by Camilla reminded me about the freebies that I had gotten from kind over matter. I had them on my computer but no printer - so never got around to making them.

Today I cut index cards out and hand printed the affirmations on them. I will make the box another day from fancy printed paper and maybe stamp the backs of the cards.

I got some of the Artists Way chapter worked on.

I also got an exchange ready to go.

All in all a good day.

2 comments:

Camilla said...

So glad you have the affirmations project from Kind Over Matter too. And what a creative solution to your printer problem! I have other affirmations I use specifically with The Artist's Way project, too, and they are handwritten on index cards!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

" M " said...

Imerse yourself in your artful life!
Why not ! Do it , cuz thats what makes you happy! : )

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!