Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday

What path do you wish to follow? Wednesday wishing from Jamie once again.

I wish to follow the path that I am creating. I wish to follow really close.... Since I am creating it - I wish for it to be what is for me. I wish to become the person that I want to be......

I am doing lots more than I have before so I wish to continue down this path with joy, thanksgiving, gratefulness - expressing it more.

Creating is the lifestyle that I want, and the path that I wish to follow.

Namaste.

13 comments:

Amanda St.Clair said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Beautiful. So eloquently and soulfully stated...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

susannais said...

Following the path you carve out is a challenging and courageous thing to do. As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also, Lucy.

Jennifer said...

As you wish for yourself, I so lovingly wish for you as well! Keep creating!!

SandraH said...

As you wish your yourself, so I wish for you too!

Amy said...

As you wish soI wish for you! It's so important to create your own path rather than follow a path that someone else has created for you!

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so do I wholeheartedly wish for her also!

Deborah Weber said...

Lovely! As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Kate's Healthy Home said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...

Such wonderful wishing! :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
Take care ,3

Dominee said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Cindy Jones said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! Creating=following the path of the Highest Good!

Dream With the Fishes said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

P.S. the word verification word Google's giving me for this post is "ceartive". Ha!