Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday

Jamie asks us What do you wish to immerse yourself in?

As I looked at Jamie's picture - I thought I would love to immerse myself in that water.

I have also come to realize that I am allowing my life to pass, waiting for what.... the perfect job?, the bomb to go off in my appartment and all of a sudden I am organzied?, .... what.... then it occured to me that it is me that needs to be .... whatever.... fill in the blank.

I need to immerse myself in my life, in my art, in the morning pages, in art on my days off.

I have been realizing things from reading and working on affirmations. I realized the other day - that action was needed on my part... then after a few days... I sort of forgot.

Once again I realize action is needed on my part... not just allow time to pass, wait for what I want.... I NEED to act. So, I am taking the next step in a few of the things that I am allowing to float.

So, I wish to immerse myself in action - getting my life on track - creating what I want in life and not just allowing life to pass, floating along.

Namaste and thanks for all the encouragement. I needed it and I thank you all.

16 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know exactly how you feel! Wonderful wishing today! As you wish for yourself, I so lovingly wish for you as well!

Amanda St.Clair said...

Well said. Don't let life leave you behind while you wait. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

http://unfoldingcreatively.blogspot.com/2011/09/wishcasting-wednesday-what-do-you-wish.html

Camilla said...

May you find action and immerse yourself in life!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

LaWendula said...

Happy acting Lucy, happy morning pages (doing them too right now) and happy following your path to bliss!

As you wish for yourself, so I gladly wish for you.
xo

Alli said...

I like the idea that immersing yourself into action is like water. I picture you diving into the ocean! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well! namaste!

Keepapi Creative said...

Similar wishes we have! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. Jacs x

Dominee said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Donna said...

Lucy this is an AWESOME wish! How wonderful to immerse yourself in the action that is going to change your life! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! xx

Ginny said...

This is the perfect wish. I too believe if we are to get what we want and need in our life, we have to act. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Janece said...

I can relate to that 'on again, off again' practice of things like morning pages and affirmations. But when we do them, WE change - even if we do them just one day. As long as we keep coming back, at some point, the change we want continues! You'll do it!!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

I can truly relate to this post. It's funny how you can wake up one day and just start to realize what's important is always more in line with what makes you happy.

As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Kim Switzer said...

I could have written this--it rang so true inside of me. I have a tendency to wait for I-don't-know-what, too. I need to get some of that action going in my life as well.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Sarah Lulu said...

AAAAHHHH yes never allow yourself to be in a holding pattern too long ..or stuck in one of life's hallways ..look for doors and step right in!

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also.

realliverevolution said...

Oh, me too. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

Cindy Jones said...

Well written. What is your first step towards immersion? As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I can relate to the "kind of forgetting" when life takes over.
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.