Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday

Todays wishing wednesday's question is "What do you wish for Fall?" Check out others.

I wish to enjoy it more. I wish to take to heart some of the comments by friends - those comments that pull me up or help me to stand tall. So, what I wish for Fall is to enjoy it more and to enjoy the love that comes from friends.

Here are a few comments: - these have gone into my encouragement box.
- I believe that when one door closes another opens. Wishing the same for you.
- Your blog post moved me.
- Your blog inspires me.
- Thanks for the encouragement.

Namaste.

--------

I want to let everyone know - Blogger is acting up for me today. I could only post ONE comment.... it would not let me post SEVEN others at all. So, If you do not get a comment from me - later today or early tomorrow, please know that - As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

-------------------------

On another front - here is something for all of us. I got this from another artist friend.




This is what I am doing - so maybe I need this - what not to do. I need to underline #6 and #.....

I know of all of the above - #6 resonates in me... I need to NOT do this one especially.

10 comments:

Ginny said...

Lucy, this is a great post. I hope that you enjoy your fall and all of the wonderful experiences that are waiting to happen. I love the poster! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Camilla said...

Stand tall and accept the love from this wonderful community of Wishcasters and bloggers!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Dominee said...

I hope you have a lovely Autumn!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Amanda said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

ceannesjourney said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I also wish for her!

Jane said...

Love the list and I find myself in several of those items~ As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

April Cole said...

Wonderful wishing, very heartfelt! *hugs*
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
Continue enjoy more of the good things in life always, dear friend. <3

Weenie said...

yikes, I underline a lot of those things :(
always something to improve on I guess!
Always love reading your blog :)
Justine

Kate's Healthy Home said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

" M " said...

enjoy a beautiful fall , you can enjoy it in my free travellin' art journal e-course it starts on Oct 1st,just click on the M it will take you to my blog and subscribe . We will have fun , hope to see ya there!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!:P