Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chapter 7 check in

1) Morning pages. Have you been tempted to read back?

No, I have not. I really know that there is nothing interesting there for me... just things like - I am writing this... I do not know what to write... and then of course some of it is good. But NO... I have not read them.


2) Artist´s date. Discovering art at your doorstep. My artist date was really great... Here it is - if you did not read it before this.

3) Rant, rave or joyfully tell your story so far.

My story so far. I am enjoying the book. Not always getting morning pages done, getting some of the tasks done and only a few dates - so far. I take heart that everyone is in varying places - just like I am.

Keep on keeping on is what I say.

4 comments:

Camilla said...

Sounds like you are doing fine! I adapt the program to fit my abilities - my goal is at least one task per chapter. If I can do more, great. But if not, I don't feel bad about what I didn't do. Make it work for you.

I haven't been tempted to read my Morning Pages either. I often write them in the wee hours of the morning - not sure I want to look back and see what I wrote!

Mare/TommyGirl said...

it sounds like you're doing great. And we all are on this journey at different speeds and taking what we each need to out of the experience. And some mornings, I find myself writing "I have nothing really to say" a few times before random spurts of blah, blah, blah slips out.

Scarlet said...

Happy to hear you are keepin' on. Some days it's not easy and you're right, we are all on our own journey...one that we share, but are not experiencing in the same ways.

I haven't been tempted to read my A.M. Pages yet, but eventually I will. I need to get busy on those Artist's Dates. I haven't had one in a while.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Great summary of your journey! :)
Nice getting to know you better through it.