Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for the fact that I am dry and warm. It has been a few days now of rain and cooler weather.

I am grateful that my back is feeling a bit better. I fell the other day, flat on my back and it did not feel good. It also helps that I had my massage.

I am grateful for my job, even though it is a chore. There are many things for me to learn from it.

I am thankful there is a craft sale tomorrow. I was going to take lots of things - but it has not worked out that way. I did not get everything I hoped to make done.

I am very grateful that the money to cover my tooth has come in. I was a touch worried about it.

These things that are hard for us - must be put there for a purpose, so I am grateful for what I am learning, but sure hope I learn it soon.

No comments: