Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Gratitude friday

I am thankful for my friend Jill. She is offering a yoga, meditation, journaling, walk in the forest - morning. And it is on my day off.

It was a very nice day - I journal, have a Mandala to do, we did yoga, a snack, and an outdoor closing circle.

I am thankful for all my co-workers. We pull together and things are going very nicely at work.

I am very grateful for my daughter.

I am grateful for the weather. Yes, it has been cold and rainy - and I had to scrape off the car - last night after finishing work. But it is still nice weather.

I am grateful for the little things in life. My lions volunteer work, my KIPP volunteer work, my soul cards, the colouring sheet that puts me in touch with my inner soul, my journalling, The Artists Way book.

1 comment:

Dream With the Fishes said...

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend a morning and set the tone for the day! Love your ability to find so much to be grateful for. It's very inspiring!