Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Gratitude

I am thankful for the fall weather. I love the colours of the trees.

I am grateful for the thanks that I get from work. One of the vendors has been so generous with us. His sales have been great - so the last thanks was a dinner our - buffet style. Really good.

I am grateful for the gas card I received.

I am thankful that I live in the county of Canada and I am well read. This was brought home to me- by a short story I will tell you. I was at the park with my granddaughter. There were 4 girls in all. One of them was from ? Korea ? - not sure. Anyways - she was having fun - but she was very concerned - bec. I was picking leaves and she was not sure if they were poison or not. This and a few other comments stemmed from what her parents have taught her.

I am also very grateful for that fact that I woke up and I am healthy. Yes, there are problems - but today is another day.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I love all of your reasons to be grateful. I have found this practice to be so helpful as I continue to make my life better and better. I am going to join you and Jamie in a month of practiced meditation. I think this will be interesting.

Joy said...

I am joining you, Jamie, and the others for a month of meditation:)
I love that you cultivate gratitude..thank you for sharing such a beautiful practice:)When I wake grateful to be in this day, I am given much to be grateful for!