Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Truth is - Thursday

Truth is.... it is not that easy to remember to keep a list during the week - so that Truth is posts would be easier.

Truth is.... things are getting much more strange - at work. It feels like it will explode one day.

Truth is... I do not like that fact that they have decided to stay open late on Thursdays. I did not sign on for that and the winter is coming.

Truth is... Black berry and the RIM black out problem. Wow.... people get a life. You do not need to be glued to technology.

Truth is.... I am tired of my cable company telling me that - well you were getting that channel for free all this time and we have to convert to digital and so you are loosing analog channels..... guess what cable company.... I am seriously thinking of scrapping my cable hook up completely. I would rather blog and stuff.

Truth is.... I fell the other night and it hurts at times - actually twinges of pain. Need my massage.

Truth is... this not eating wheat is hard. And it broke my tooth. Dentist said that it would have broken on other stuff too. I tried a delicious nut-thins cracker.... and it broke my tooth. $221.00 later....

Truth is.... I think I am finished here.

4 comments:

The Crazy Coxes said...

Truth is.....Nut-thins rock! I love them, but that's not cool that it broke your tooth. Working late in the dark and cold of winter will not be that fun. Sorry!

SkippyMom said...

I feel that way about my cable too. Sometimes I just want to boot 'em, but it is a package sort of deal, so cheaper to keep the cruddy cable because the phone/net would cost the same anyway.

Hope you have a great weekend.

The Frisky Virgin said...

Oh, the dependency on technology is scary.

Overall, happy with cable, but...every night it seems, all the channels spontaneously black out and go to some parental lock. You have to unplug the cable box and reboot it. It's getting really annoying.

I'm now happily following your blog! :)

Julianna said...

Truth is... I'm way behind on my reading. Thanks for playing!

Also having issues with our cable. You'd think after all tehse years, they'd have figured it out. :(

Never broken a tooth. Hope I never have to know what it's like.

GO without wheat all the time though... feel free to email me for anything. :)