Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Truth is....

Thursday is Truth is time.

Truth is... I have not been blogging for a week now.

Truth is.... this is the second blog today.

Truth is... these cats are hard to introduce to each other. I think they could be friends, but - the oldest one - who is 18 - keeps hissing... the youngest runs and hides and the other one - has peed a few times......

Truth is.... this is a beautiful day today, sun shining, light breeze and the start of a sale at work.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm here from Julianna's Truth Is Link-Up.

Cts are such fun, obnoxiously so sometimes. hope yours can learn to co-exist.

Julianna said...

I wish it was a beautiful day here. Stormed all day, and tonight the dreaded "S" word.

My cat doesn't play well with other's either. :( But I must admit, it keeps the animal quota down in the house.

Thanks for playing!