Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday

Jamie asks us, "How do you wish to nourish yourself?"

Here I thought I was doing a good job of nourishing myself. I am cleaning my appartment, cleaning my soul, doing yoga, meditation, affirmations, art, journalling. What more can I do?

Well, I would like to nourish myself WITH no more problems, trials whatever you call them. I see a new problem at work has reared it ugly head. I would like to nourish myself - with the peaceful and proper resolution of it. Proper resolution meaning that the error comes out the way it should have - being paid for properly. I would like to have peace and calmness for myself.

I wonder what the Universe has planned?

8 comments:

Melinda said...

wishing you the best with this!As you wish so shall it be!!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

That peace and calmness sounds great...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also....

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I´m sorry your work is bringing you an unwelcomed distraction. Hope the issue may be resolved smoothly.
BTW, I think your link at Jamie´s redirects to the same post instead of here.
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

April Cole said...

May peace find it's way to the source of the problem! :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

mtnmermaid said...

As you wish for yourself I wish also for you. Have a scrumptious week!

Camilla said...

Hope you find peaceful resolution.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Dryalantha said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Bonita Rose said...

as you wish for you, I wish for you too.
hugs, fr Fargo, bonitarose xo