Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday

Jamie asks us, "Who do you wish to have tea with?"

No clear answer to me.

I would like to have tea with a girl friend or two, but we always seem to busy and it always seems like I do the asking - but then maybe they think it is them - who do the asking!!

I also thought of people who have past - as that seems to be where my mind is sometimes, right now I am really thinking and planning - Hans Christian Anderson - The Little Match Girl - crafts/paper cuttings - something like that and the facts behind his life - for the Lions Christmas Party that I am arranging.

Then I think of present life and it is my daughter who I would like to have tea with and a chat.

So... I am having tea right now with you.... writing this blog.

Namaste.

13 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I'm with u..there are many I would love to hv tea with too.
as you wish, I wish for you also!
Hugs and happy Wednesday!
bonitarose
http://bonitarose.com

Amanda St.Clair said...

That's just sweet. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Kim Nixon said...

Let me share some of my fine raw buckwheat honey with you. It is marvelous in tea!

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also!

SandraH said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Dia said...

I like the sound of the craft project - the little match girl is such a haunting story ...

Having a cuppa' with you as I type - as Lucy wishes for herself, so I also wish!

Dominee said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Ginny said...

Wouldn't it be fun to have tea with everyone that is part of the Artist's Way group? Maybe we can have a virtual tea. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Scarlet said...

I used to have tea with an old friend I don't see anymore. No one I know drinks it, so it's coffee with milk and a little sugar for me. Espresso, that is. It does a body good. ;)

I think a tea party with your daughter is a fab idea! :)

Camilla said...

Thank you for sharing your tea date with us!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

April Cole said...

Such a lovely thought... I am sitting along beside you having me tea too!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

realliverevolution said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

realliverevolution said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

Beverley Baird said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.
It is a wish I wish for as well!