Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us, "What treasures do you wish for?"


I would like to reap the treasure of a job that I enjoy, I would like to get up and go to work happy and stay happy during the day.

I am ready for this.

Jamie has a picture of a Magical Mystery Treasure.

Well, my treasure is not so mysterious.... although maybe the kind of job and where it is - would be mysterious.

So, I would like to find that Magical Mystery Treasure.

Namaste. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

8 comments:

Cindi said...

Yes, a good wish that I wish for myself too. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Dominee said...

I hope you find the perfect job for you!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Jill said...

Oh, I wish for this too! (actually, I know what the "job" is, I just have to figure out how to get paid for it) As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Bonita Rose said...

as you wish for the perfect job, I wish the same for you.. here's hoping it comes soon! hugs xo

Beth McLarnan said...

Yes! What an awesome wish, Lucy. ME TOO! As you wish for your beautiful self, I wish for you also. xoxo Beth

Jessica said...

I hold the vision of you finding this magical treasure of a job that you enjoy! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Steve Jobs talked about this in his biography - the importance of a job you love. As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.