Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday post

Today may my words be rooted in love.
___________

Following your heart is the greatest gift you can give the world. * The energy you create will light the way for others.  Plant your Dreams and the Miracles will Grow - Christine Miller
___________

Gratitude - I am grateful for the following:

- Synchronicity - I have experienced it about 4 times today. Tells me that things are working and moving
- knowing that I am needed
- my safety on the rainy, foggy roads
- shelter and the money to pay for the things I need
- my family and friends
- the energy and resourcefulness that I have
- freebees and winning a giveaway - I will post more when I receive it
- finding what is needed for the planning I am doing for the Xmas party

1 comment:

Julianna said...

Here's to thinking all good things.

Enjoy your weekend. :)