Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday post

Nuture your dreams.
- Plant your Dreams and the Miracles will Grow - Christine Miller

____________________

Today may I embrace Whimsy.

___________


Gratitude.

Today I am thankful for my trials. I am working on being positive - You do have a better day when you are positive. Then my accident - pulled muscle happened. So, I started wondering about it.

Well, I have seen that there is a bonus in my accident.

So, I am grateful. I see who is missing me at work. I see what I kids really feel for me and I am seeing that I needed this rest. Rest from what is happening in my life - such as how busy I have been and the job that I am learning to deal with.

So, in an accident that happened - I have been able to see the good.

_________________

Have a great day.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Hi Lucy, hope your on the mend ! have a wonderful christmas and a fantastic new year

hugs
michelle x