Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Gratitude, Thankfulness

Today I am most thankful for a renewing within me, to keep going.

I am thankful for my job, the trials that come my way because of it and life in general.

I am very thankful for a vendor where I work. They always express their thanks for us making their sales. We do work hard for every vendor and it is very nice to be appreciated.

I would also like to express the gratitude that I have for my safety every day that I drive. There are a lot of people out there in a hurry.

Here is a great quote.

(Gratitude - A whisper of the heart.)

http://www.practical-personal-development-advice.com/practice-gratitude.html

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Such wonderful things to be thankful for. Since beginning this gratitude practice it has been so easy to find so many things to be grateful for. I am definitely going to add safety on the road to my list especially at this time of year. Have a wonderful week.