Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday Wishing, Today May I and more

Wishing Wednesday

When I read what Jamie asked us, "What is your deepest wish?", I thought..... I have written about this before. Many times I have said - I would like my art to replace my paying job.

But then I thought - no... maybe my deepest wish - needs to be deeper.

My deepest wish - is that I have the courage, strength, fortitude to do what is needed. To follow what my heart, intuition is telling me. I also need for it to become clear for me - not just that this is what I think I should do. I also need to then do it. Make a decision and do it.

Namaste.
_______

Must really be something that I need to learn here.
Today may I be characterized by shalom.
_______

Fill your world with JOY. Plant your Dreams and the Miracles will grow - Christine Miller
_______


16 comments:

Anita said...

Sounds awfully close to my wish today :)
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Camilla said...

Love the deepness of your wish - how you go beneath the surface to seek out the strengths you will call upon.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Amanda St.Clair said...

Feel it and know it! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Cindi Summerlin said...

A wonderful and poweful wish! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

TrishaTrixie said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you ~Trisha Trixie

Beth said...

Yes! Me too! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also :)

Mare/TommyGirl said...

I can truly relate to your post. It can be quite hard taking that step from mentally knowing what to do and doing it - but good luck!

As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Jill said...

I like the deeper wish underneath. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

Bonita Rose said...

as you wish for yourself, I wish for you too... happy Wednesday! hugs and happy holidays to you. xo bonitarose

Donna said...

Now THAT is a deep wish! Wonderfully put Lucy. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! x

susannais said...

As you wish for yourself, lovely Lucy, so i join in wishing for you also. Shalom

April Cole said...

Yes... "just do it!"
I believe in you *hugs*
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Karina said...

That's lovely : ). Let's make deep wishes! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Beverley Baird said...

What a wonderful wish! May you achieve all you heart's desire and that your path is crystal clear to you as you forge ahead on your creative journey.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
Thank you so much for stopping by so often. The past few weeks have been hit and miss with visitng blogs. My hubby had surgery the end of Nov. and the past 2 weeks have been a blur at times. He is just back to work now and maybe we can get back to normal.
Take care.

Joy said...

May you have courage, strength, fortitude, and clarity...as you wish for your self, so I too wish as well:)

Dia said...

Mmm - good wish!

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!