Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wishing Wednesday and more

Jamie asks us, "What is your winter wish?"

I wish for this winter to keep on the way I am going. My affirmations, morning papers, book quote or two and just improving on my daily completion of my goal. Add more to the goal as things occur to me. Winter walking along the trail. Time well spent.

_______________________

Today may I build a life to feel proud of.
_______________________

Fill your world with joy.
- Plant your Dreams and the Miracles will grow - Christine Miller


_______________________

It is not economical to go to bed early to save the candles if the result is twins.
- Chinese Proberb
- I'm still a Hot Babe But now it comes in Flashes by Caroly Lynn Pearson




10 comments:

Ginny said...

I love your affirmations and your wish. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Camilla said...

Affirmations, Morning Pages, quotes...sounds like my routine!

A good plan - as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Cindi Summerlin said...

Love the twins quote! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

stuffbysteph said...

As you wish for yourself, Lucy, so I wish for you as well. ♥

lilasvb said...

as you wish for yoursefl i also wish for you

Jill said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Dia said...

Tee hee!! Had to share that Chinese Proverb on FB - priceless!!

I LOVE your wish - & your sense of manifestation - continuing what you are doing!

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

April Cole said...

Lovely, simply lovely...
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
*hugs*

Janece said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well! Consistently following the path you've laid out for yourself, to your highest good and potential!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.