Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

Today may I shine my light comfortably and without fear.
{The without fear - part - really applies to me - I have - I almost wrote a negative affirmation here, yikes!!}
I am fearless - there I changed it.
______________

Jamie asks us. "What do you wish for the new Year?"

I am going to take this wish - as - that it is for the WHOLE (New) Year.

I wish that I am fearless. I wish to continue stepping out, creating, accomplishing, and knowing that this life is how I want it. I wish to have the resources, energy and drive to do this. I wish to accomplish it, create it. Biggest part is I wish for the resources (be that what they should be - and maybe now how I have been thinking - they should be), may the resources be there.



7 comments:

April Cole said...

Fearless... I love it!
Such a wonderful platform, to stand on, for the New Year! :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
Cheers to 2012!! *hugs*

Kim Switzer said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well. May you find that inner fearless, wonderful woman and let her shine in the coming year!

Happy New Year!

rebeca trevino said...

A very good wish... as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Be fearless!

Julianna said...

I wish to let go of the things I can't change. It's my biggest challange and I'm trying it this year.

Fearlessness. It is wonderful. :)

Susie said...

A powerful wish! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you, also.

Camilla said...

Fearless - I could use some of that myself!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Cindi Summerlin said...

Wonderful wish! I just got my Note from the Universe for today (Thursday) and it reads: Sometimes, instead of running from something scary in your life, it’s easier to learn not to be scared of it.
Let it stay. Pull up a chair. Share some eggnog.
Besides, you’re bigger… and you have wings.
Tallyho,
The Universe

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!