Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Truth is

Truth is..... These kitties sound like elephants running down the hall.

Truth is..... One of the kitties thinks he is a dog and wants to herd you as you walk down the hall. At least he does not nip.

Truth is..... First day back at work was tiring - as I knew it would be - but that is life.

Truth is.... The lists for the newsletter is more important than taking down the decorations and setting up the front display. The lists had a deadline to be met. I met it - but just. Oh and it seems - the customers are not that important.

Truth is .... Morning pages are good for me and last nights dream was a doozie. Water, board walk or something like that, more water, people from my youth and a tricycle.

Truth is..... There are quite a few changes where I work. Meaning new vendors - out with the old..... or something like that.

Truth is ..... It is Jamboree night - tonight at Lions. Should make for a good night as the music is always great.
______________


Today may I appreciate the small moments.

2 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Lucy, it's nice to meet you. :)

I had fun looking around your blogs. I have to admit I love some of your encaustic work. Earth to Audrey is probably my favorite, but I also was really drawn to Moonlight Over.

How big are they? I picture them as 4x4 kitchen tiles. That got me to thinking of making tiles of my own for a tile border in the bathroom or in the kitchen. I'm going to have to look into how to make them! I've pinned them to my Pinterest board, so I don't forget that they are something I want to try when the time comes. I'm thinking it would be a lot of fun for the girls to each do a tile or two as well. I'm getting all sorts of ideas, and I know that I'll be thinking about them all day long. LOL

Thanks again for your visit! I've really enjoyed looking around on your blog!

Julianna said...

Truth is... I do not miss my years in retail.

Truth is... I hope things get easier at work with the leg. MAkes it hard to dance to all that great music. :)