Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Truth is

Truth is..... I made a phone call earlier and the service person made me feel like I was bothering him. In turn that put me in a negative mood - for a few minutes.

Truth is..... I read Julianna's post and that pulled me out of the mood and put me in a much better mood.

Truth is..... I, too have a gift card to spend - so I am going to try to spend it on the way to work.

Truth is.... It is raining here and therefore does not help once you start to go into that negative mood.

Truth is..... They say it should snow and snow lots tomorrow.

Truth is..... My leg is much, much better. Still hard to sleep and therefore I have a pillow concoction that I do - to help me sleep. Basically this V shaped pillow under the knees and another for the back and head area. It helps.

Truth is.... This is not bad for a Truth is post.... that bec. of this mornings call (by me) to a company that I deal with - well I was not going to write this post. I am very glad that I did.

Namaste.

2 comments:

Julianna said...

SO glad you are in a better mood. Gift cards are the best, it's like free money!

It poured all day today. All I kept saying was "Thank God it's not snow."

Kimberly said...

It is good you blogged- I know it helps me when I am grumpy - but I often take a week or two to get over my my grumpy-blog-bump.

Yeah for gift cards and sleep!

(and no snow)

thanks for stopping by.