Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Post

Today may I treat my body with loving kindness.

Open your heart and trust the path before you.

Morning pages - I wrote in there today - including my dream from last night and a mention of Wishing Wednesday.
__________

Jamie asks us, "What or whom do you wish to make peace with?" Check out Jamie's site.

I thought of ____ and _____. I thought of all the reasons why I could not make peace with each of them. AND then I thought of me.

So, I wish to make peace with me - inside and outside. There are more things to be revealed about this and why I am not a peace. I have known this for a while. BUT and this is a huge but - I am making progress. Without being at peace with myself - how can I be at peace with _____ and _____?  Huge as I told you, huge.

So.... I wish to make peace with me - myself and I.

7 comments:

Cindi Summerlin said...

Yes... we must be at peace with ourselves to be at peace with others. Like love. How can we love others when we do not love ourselves. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Dominee Wyrick said...

I had the same wish as well!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

susannais said...

Seems to be a theme going throughout the tribe. As you wish for yourself so i join in wishing for you also. Be who you are. Shine!

Jill said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

April Cole said...

Wonderful wishing here, Lucy!
From the inside out... making peace. *hugs*
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Joy said...

Lucy,
Thank you for sharing so openly.
(And, I am in the morning pages group as well..a wonderful resource!)
As you wish for your self, so I too wish for you as well:)

Camilla said...

Lots of people wishing to make peace with themselves this week! Such an insightful realization. So important.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.