Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us - "What do you wish for your health and wellness?" Check it out here.

I had hoped to come up with some great health and wellness wish. NOT.

So, my wish is to get in tune with myself and put myself first more. Not skipping or rushing - to my volunteer meeting or whatever - and therefore not eating the way I should - would be putting myself first. - There I have a health and wellness wish. Spend more time taking care of myself.

Namaste.

14 comments:

Sabrina S. said...

Hi Lucy,
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you. Cheers from Bordeaux, FR

Amy said...

As you wish so I wish for you!

Cindi said...

Yes, it is hard to put ourselves first at times, but something we must do. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Erin Richardson said...

Sometimes, that's all that's needed ; ) As you wish for yourself Lucy, so do I wish for you as well.

merlin said...

Lucy, as you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

Jill said...

Self-care, always a good wish. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Camilla said...

Taking care of yourself is a wonderful wish!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Dominee said...

A great wish, to take care of yourself!

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Lindsay Drya Vanhove said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Joy said...

Hi Lucy,
Presence is a beautiful present:) As you wish for your self, so I too wish for you as well!

Sherri said...

What an important wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I eat while doing other things lots of times. Thanks for bringing this to my attention too!
As Lucy wishes for herself so I wish for her also.

Sam said...

Wonderful to take care of YOU! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

Cindy Jones said...

Cheers to health and wellness! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.