Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Truth is

Truth is.... this post will be short as I have to leave for work and get gas on the way.

Truth is.... they are calling for freezing rain ... so all will have to drive carefully today.

Truth is..... I have not participated for a few weeks and it fun to get back again.

Truth is.... there were NO managers at work yesterday.... hmmmmm, it made for a GREAT day.

Truth is.... We sold a cow bell to a production company and it is on the way to Toronto today by Fed Ex.

Truth is.... these cats are getting along better. I am really pleased.

Truth is.... I did not think I had much to say... wow, was I wrong.

2 comments:

Julianna said...

Truth is... that sounds like a full day to me.

Thanks for joining in. I have been lax myself. Some days I just don't have it in me. Others I completely forget about it. :)

Ginny said...

This looks like fun. It is fun when the supervisors are away for the day. Have a great weekend!