Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Once again Wednesday is here. It is Wishing Wednesday - check out Jamie. Jamie asks "What do you wish people knew about you?"

I know that I have wished this before. That people would realize that I am not as serious as I look. There is no reason to be afraid of me. That there is a person behind - What must be a mask - my face or whatever it is that people see. Because if you really see me - you realize that I am a person who will be a great friend and help - if you look.

Just because I have strength - does not mean that I am strong. Wow, just realized that.

I am strong because I have strength.

So, I smile at you and I sure wish you would smile back at me. Because I really mean that smile. I am very friendly if you get to know me.

10 comments:

erinrichardson said...

People perceive me in the same way - Smile, it will soften your face & make you more approachable. As you wish for yourself Lucy, so do I wish for you as well.

Camilla said...

I'm smiling back, Lucy!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Gin said...

I'm sending you a smile right now... As you wish, so I wish for you.

Amanda St.Clair said...

Love it! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Cindi said...

:-)
I'm smiling back at you.
As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

April Cole said...

Iam "SMILING"! :]
You are a beautiful person. ((hugs))
Do not let fear stand in the way of your beauty...
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Jill said...

I love when realizations come as we are writing them. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too!

Elle Hull said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

:) <---me smiling back at you!

Sabrina S. said...

Hi Lucy,
People usually look at me in the same way. It's s really annoying. I smile back at you, since we share a similar mask.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
Cheers from Bordeaux, FR
Sab.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Oh, yes! You ARE friendly! :)