Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie over at Wishcasting asks us,

Now, I have been thinking for a while and I know that I have wished for this before - Organization. But maybe what I really need to ask for is - Not organization, Not time management, but ME management.

I can be organized on the "things" that I deem important. But for some reason - my deep wish - my art supporting myself - seems not that (dare I say) important. I THOUGHT I was holding it high enough in my priorities. But here I go, I have realized (another thing - while I was wishing) - I am not holding my art high enough, important enough and therefor it is not organization - but ME management that I need.

So, my wish is - I wish to attract
ME management
 so that I may be successful with my art.
I wish to hold my art higher than I have.

15 comments:

Camilla said...

My you successfully attract "me management" and make your art a priority.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Bewilding said...

When we can manage ourselves, everything else seems to fall in step. A wonderful wish and I wish for you as you wish for yourself.

Shirley said...

Lucy, what a wonderfully thoughtful and important wish. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

Dominee said...

I've been struggling with this as well. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Gin said...

I can really relate to this! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Cassandra said...

Yes! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

Dia said...

I love this!! It's a theme, I believe it was Dionne who wished this as well!!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also - may your self-management flow easily & graciously!

Tracy Makara said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you.

Cindi said...

This is a powerful wish. I've started working on some ME management as with with a new blog on Living a Mind Full Life. I'm using Jennifer Louden's book "The Life Organizer" and have it linked from my blog.

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Jill said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Kim Nixon said...

I could use a littl Me Management, too. Or perhaps a Me Management Assistant (magic must be on their resume ;-)

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

Susan said...

And as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

April Cole said...

I like this "Me management". :]
This is a great wish...
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
Take care.

Sabrina S. said...

Hi Lucy,
I can soooooo relate to your post. ME management is the hardest thing to achieve. We can so worried and nervous of ever succeeded or too afraid of rejection and/or failure. It's so paralysing. I wish you reach your ME management and spread your wings. Thanks for your comment on my blog. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. Greetings from France.