Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wish

Please check out my post - just before this one. It has 2 pictures from my Fierce wish.



3rd - Fierce piece. Calm before the storm.
Will post another tonight.


My spirit is wishing - that I would set her free - to help me in other ways - BY me answering and doing my share and my best - so what I wish for - desire for will - come to be.

Through my hard work - I will succeed. I am answering my Spirit.

So, check out Jamie and answer her question - "What is your spirit wishing for?"

7 comments:

Amy said...

As you wish so I wish for you!

Dionne the Tea Priestess said...

Love you moving forward with that wish! As you wish for yourself, I wholeheartedly wish for you as well.

Amanda St.Clair said...

I wish for your spirit to be set free. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Jane said...

Beautiful wish today...as you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Jill said...

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

To freedome! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

April Cole said...

Such a wonderful wish, Lucy.
Taking on your spirit's needs, I love it !!((hugs))
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.