Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Check out - Jamie's question - "What do you wish would Spring into your life?"

The answers to my questions. Like why I can not seem to get myself and my place the way I want to.
The organization that I want OR the ME organized. My art is very important - but I still put it off, maybe not as much as I used to....but. So, ME organized.
Or, even my journalling.... why do I do it and then stop again for a few days, then do it and ......

So, What do I wish would SPRING into my life. ANSWERS to my questions, my great intentions, and my Affirmations.

So, here is one - I HAVE ANSWERS.

8 comments:

April Cole said...

Wonderful! Some deep soul searching, reflecting, and clearing out the closet of old habits :]
Sometimes the questions we ask ourself, are our own answers...
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
Take care, Lucy and keep "arting" away!!

Cindi said...

Perhaps if you combined the two... make getting organized an art project?
As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Tracy Makara said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also Lucy. May inspiration and deep truth find their way to you!

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

Lucy, I strive for answers myself. I think sometimes they aren't loud enough for me to hear. Here's wishing you hear the answers to your questions, too. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.
~diana

Jill said...

As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also.

Cindy Jones said...

"Spring into life. Answers to your questions." If the Universe answers you, can you send it my way? As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Lucy wishes for herself. so I wish for her also.

Sally said...

Heres to organisation and answers coming your way....as you wish for yourself I wish for you also.