Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday post and wishing

Journalling: Real journalling


Once again Jamie has us really thinking . I know I had to ponder this wish - and all wishes - and not just come up with "A" answer...


Check out Jamie's prompt here - where   Other people make things happen in their life

My wish is that I can Jump into Journalling. Journalling as Writing and Journalling as Art Journalling - both.... of them.

I did a "art" journalling once - after a wild flower walk... I DO writing journalling - but NOT to the depth that I would like to do....

I would like to pour out things into my journalling - not just journalling.

There is a difference.

I am putting this out there to the Universe. Other things are happening... I am helping them happen... that is what wishing is all about. So this deeper journalling will happen.



11 comments:

Dominee said...

You should check out http://bookofdays.org/ maybe it will inspire your art journaling!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Blissfull Becca said...

Lucy, I have always wanted to journal but found it difficult to find the time. This is a great wish my friend! So, as you wish for yourself sweet Lucy, I wish for you as well <3

Karina said...

What a lovely wish, Lucy! It's always an interesting experience to go deeper into our work. And to watch the miracles unfold...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also. Big hugs, Karina

Rosemary said...

Ms. Lucy, your are doing great. One of my friends would print her "blog and then doddle off to the side of it until she graduated to a page for the artwork to reflect the blog... she found that she could add more to ther blog(Journalling) as she doodled... as you wish I too will wish with you.

Susan said...

Oh yes! Journaling!!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.”

Jill said...

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Tracy Makara said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you Lucy. Journaling is wonderful and something which I need to be doing more of. Thank you for reminding me with your wish. :)

Lindsay Drya Vanhove said...

You can do it! :)
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

April Cole said...

Wonderful wishing... Lucy! :]
Deeper journaling, the written word is so powerful.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. ((hugs))

Maggie said...

Oooh! I like that. I journal but I never thought about doing anything else but writing in there. Cool!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Sabrina S. said...

Hi Lucy,
Jump into it with all of your heart, you will not regret it. I'm already journaling, but I want to try art journaling too. I've never taken a class about it, but we'll see! I'd like to be able to translate visually the things I feel. I'm sure there's a way to do that, right?
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
I send you sunshine from Bordeaux.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
Sabrina S.