Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wish Wednesday OR Thoughts become Things

Yesterday I read - Thoughts Become Things.

I have been practising thinking that way all day. So, unto another day.

I have always believed - Life is how you make it. So, this is just another extension of it.

Jamie asks us - "What do you wish to experience?"  Come wish with us - here.

As usual these prompts are meant to challenge our thoughts (or this is my interpretation), because I know it does challenge me. When I read the wish - I think - wow, this is a hard wish - but my thoughts come around all the time.

Okay - so, I think that I wish to experience - MY Thoughts Becoming Things - on a permanent scale.

But - that would take for - me to practise everyday - what I want to experience. I would need to en-vision my future and the future of those that effect my life - in the way I would like it to be.

So, I wish to experience the practise of Thoughts Becoming Things in my Life. There is a small trick here - I also have to guard my negative thoughts and make them positive. Hmmmmmm!!







12 comments:

Cindi said...

I love Mike Dooley's positive words and his books. His CDs are also powerful and can be listened to in the car and at work. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Sabrina S. said...

Hi Lucy,
Never heard of this concept. Will check it out… Thanks for sharing.
Have a nice week. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
Cheers from France

Connie Mitan said...

I am a HUGE proponent of Thoughts Become Things. We all have the power to create an amazing life this way.
Much luck to you with this wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
~Sunfire

Lindsay Drya Vanhove said...

Imagine how many possibilities you have with this wish! Wonderful!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

Dominee said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

Beth McLarnan said...

Thoughts DO become things, I totally believe that and see it happen every day in my own life. As you wish for yourself, Lucy, I wish for you also!

Cindy Jones said...

<>

It's a great experience to do this...what usually works for me is a good self help book or the Morning Pages. However, as Jamie says, "Put your intention out there...." Sometimes our round cycle of sadness/happiness begins to get smaller and smaller...so we experience happiness for lengthier periods of time. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Amanda St.Clair said...

So true, keeping things positive to attract the positive. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Tracy Makara said...

Lucy, this is excellent! I really believe that thoughts do become things. You are right that it is difficult to practice this permanently. I struggle with keeping that in the front of my mind at times. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Beverley Baird said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!
Wonderful wish - may it be fulfilled!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Keeping our negative talk in check makes wonders! :)
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

April Cole said...

Love this,"thoughts become things ".
Making our ideas a reality... fantastic
There is something very positive and motivating about this statement.
Good for you, Lucy :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.