Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday is ... Truth is ... Time

Truth is .... There was frost last night on the roof next door.

Truth is .... The customer at 6:00 last night ended up keeping us till 6:45 - they may have left at 6:15 - but there was all the closing and stuff to do after that.

Truth is .... My new pieces really, really came together. I will be posing pics in the next few days.

Truth is .... Once again a lovely day with cool winds. It is supposed to be hot for this weekend. Weird weather - right?! Frost last night and real hot this weekend.

Truth is .... Two of my pieces sold at the art auction on this past weekend.




2 comments:

tilden talks... said...

It's cool here today too. Sunny, but cool. I'm happy about that. I'm glad your pieces sold, it's a good feeling when folks appreciate our efforts.

Craziness abounds said...

Oh that is great Lucy! It sounds like you are really taking off! I'm so happy for you! Sorry I haven't been around. I've been working on my second book. It comes out June 1st so you can imagine the madness! Plus I can't find anyone anymore unless they come visit and leave a message. This makes me sad but it's the way of things when you are going blind. Have a wonderful day!