Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Rant

I was going to have a bit of a rant about a meeting I was at last night.

I was going to leave out what kind of meeting it was and important things like that.

I have been feeling really off about the whole group thing that I am a part of.

I feel/felt it was best just to say good bye to it - but I am not going to have a rant.

That is all that I will say about it - I will journal about it more.





I looked up the word - Upcycle.

This is what I found: reuse (discarded objects or material) in such a way as to create a product of higher quality or value than the original:
the opportunity to upcycle trash, or turn it into new products, was vast

Here is a neat site - of how to use those antiques/throwaways that you have or find.

UPCYCLE your items




It is amazing what can be done to "old" useless items.

2 comments:

Juli said...

I'm big on upcycling. One of my favorite things to do. :)

Beverley Baird said...

Sometimes we just have to walk away. The emotional toil just does not equal the benefit we receive.
Thanks so much for stopping by (slice of life - I just started taking part - you might enjoy it.