Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday Wishing

Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to grow?"

Make your wish here.

Inside of me is the beginnings of a wish. A wish to grow.

As usual I have NO idea of what to wish for. I know that I love participating in this ritual and that many things are coming my way - because I work on them.

What do I wish to grow?

I wish to grow in my journal writing. I do write most days, but I still feel that I am only filling the pages. I am not deep in my writing. I do not put my thoughts, feelings - my inner me on paper. I - most times - am private. I think those things - but do not write those things.

That is what I wish to grow - My Journal Writing. Hey a great title, maybe that is what I will do - the date and this title.

- NOW - your turn.


13 comments:

Dominee said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

Dawn said...

As you wish for your self Lucy I wish for you also love Dawn xx

Elle Hull said...

Great wish, Lucy! I use 750words.com and absolutely love it! It really helped me to journal daily and after 623 days I'm still writing every day.

So, as Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Dominee said...

Lovely wish!
As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

karmacoy said...

What a nice wish! Grow little seed, grow!! As Lucy wishes for herself, I whole-heartedly wish for her as well!

Cindi said...

Growing in your writing is a good way for your soul to grow. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

BunnyKissd said...

As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you also. May your writing grow well!

Jane said...

Interesting ~ wonder who you're keeping those most precious thoughts and feelings from ... perhaps some could seep out, onto a page of your journal ... just to see if it feels safe there. Just a thought.
As you wish for yourself, I wholeheartedly wish for you as well.
<3 Jane

ceannesjourney said...

Oh Lucy, I sooo understand what you say about the journal writing, I wish I could do a "better" job of it myself.

As Lucy wishes for herself, I so truly wish for her as well!

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

i can sympathize with not knowing how to answer. but I think your post is a great solution as to where to begin. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too

Jill said...

Showing up is so important, being real and raw in our writing. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

Juli said...

I wish to grow my balance. Balance between my life as a mother, a provider, and as a person.

It's not easy.

Tracy Makara said...

Lucy, what a great wish! You know...I find myself doing that too...thinking my most private thoughts and not putting them in writing. Trying to work past this one myself. It's easy for me to wish for you what you've wished for yourself because I so understand it. Here's to journaling :)