Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wishing Wednesday is back

Jamie is back. So, wishing Wednesday is back.

Jamie asks us - "What do you wish for your home?"

I wish for my home - new bedroom furniture. But that would mean - after my OLD - 19 year old cat - is passed on. Right now - she throws up - quite often - and I have the bed covered - etc., so I can just whip off this cover - to wash it - and still sleep that night- So, there is no surprises and me - having to make the bed - real late at night. So - no new bed/furniture till later.

It is a selfish wish - so be it.

My home is basically the way I want it. So, that is the wish I wish for now.

13 comments:

Shirley said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

Shirley said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

Shirley said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

Amy said...

As you wish so I wish for you!

Elle Hull said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I don't think it's a selfish wish at all!

Dominee said...

Nothing wrong with a selfish wish!
As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

Tracy Makara said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also Lucy. Doesn't sound selfish to me. Sorry about your cat. *hugs*

Cindi said...

Wishing your cat a peaceful transition, and beautiful new bedding for you. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

It's not selfish to want things for yourself (or so I'm slowly learning). As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Jill said...

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

tiatuenge said...

As you wish for yourself Lucy, I too wish for you. Lots of love:)

Juli said...

My wish would be for one more room in my house. We just need that extra 100 square feet, ya know?

Sadly, not going to happen. It's just not practical. And to be honest, Tony would just find more stuff to fill it with.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.