Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie - over at Jamie Ridler Studios asks us - "What do you wish to walk away from?"

I am giving this lots of thought but have not A clue what to write.

I think of - walking away from:

-Past hurts
-Present problems

but can not really think of what I would really like to walk away from.

In this case - Walk away - is an action.

The dictionary say - it is a verb.

Best answer - that I found so far- To escape or leave behind.

To Leave.

So, still - what is my wish?

I wish to leave, to escape or leave behind - my Self doubts.

I find it amazing when the answer just comes.

So, here is to - wishing to walk away from my self doubts. I find it interesting that above - I wrote it with a capital S to the word self and just now I made a small s - for the same word. Is it working already - have I started to walk away from my self doubts in just those few minutes?

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Namaste.

9 comments:

Elle Hull said...

I completely relate. As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her too.

Lorinda @ Everyday Endeavours said...

I'm glad you found your answer Lucy! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. xx

Tracy Makara said...

Lucy, walking away from self doubt was one of the things I included in my wish too. It is an important one...to me. I've wondered over the past however long how it is that I expect to bring help and comfort to others when my belief in myself was so little. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Cindi said...

A powerful wish. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

BunnyKissd said...

As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish for you. Walking away from our own self-doubts is so hard... it seems to be what we are all looking to walk away from...

Anna said...

Lucy this is a common thread many of us are sharing, I love reading different perspectives. Add you wish for yourself, I happily wish for you also.

Dominee said...

May you leave your self-doubt in the dust!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Connie Mitan said...

Interesting take on this.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
~Sunfire

Sabrina S. said...

Hi Lucy,
You spoke to my heart, off with self doubts!!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
Cheers from France.