Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Gratitude

I am grateful for this lovely sunny, but cool and breezy day.

I am grateful for having lunch with my friend Michelle on Tuesday. It has been a while since we have chatted.

I am grateful for the physio I am having. It is helping me to walk around better. I do have exercises to do - to help me also.

My art supplies have arrived - for my next project - so I am grateful for this.

I am seeing little signs that things are coming around for me. I am grateful for these. I found another lawyer who changed jobs - she is now a cake decorator and what a cake maker she is.


1 comment:

Ginny said...

I have found that continuing to share what I am grateful for so freeing. I was so happy to read your list. Have a wonderful week filled with lots and lots of special moments.