I would like to mention a few of the things that I am thankful for.
- My sister in law and her concerns for the whole family.
- My job and the benefits that it affords me - even though I have a lot of mixed feelings about it - there are benefits to it.
- My car - when I grew up we had a pale green station wagon - that I was so ashamed of. Today - it would NEVER have passed the emissions test. It had this hole in the floor and lots of rust, and rust and rust. I ducked my head down - when my parents took it out for a drive. So, I have a lot of gratitude for my car.
- The drive to work. I enjoy the green pastures and farm land.
- The Elora Centre for the Arts. My art is hanging there and I have had success with selling my pieces there.