Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Truth is

Truth is .... I must be having a hot flash again. I am hot all over.

Truth is .... This physiotherapy is helping - but stretching those muscles is tiring me out. It makes me feel weak for a minute. Then I am used to walking again and off I go.

Truth is .... Sales at work - stink - and it is boring - just walking around. Where are the people??

Truth is .... I realized that - although we got an earlier growing time this spring - we did not have the water we need - so the corn is no farther ahead than last year. Still only about 6 inches tall.

Truth is .... It is Jamboree night tonight. The music will be great.

2 comments:

Cinderita said...

You're hot all over..you say that like it's a bad thing. lol

Cinderita said...

You're hot all over? You say that like it's a bad thing.