Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday

Jamie over at Wishcasting Wednesday asks us, "What is your heart's wish?"

Once again I have to put on my wish casting mind and think.

I thought about the fact that I would like my daughter to finish her schooling and get a handle on what she wants in life. She just got back from 2 months up North, planting trees. She loves it and will do it again next year. She is thinking of going out west to pick cherries and other fruit till about October.

I thought about my summer wishes. Relax, beach, reading, family.

But then I thought about myself and my heart. What is MY heart's wish?

My heart's wish. Look at the apostrophe S - it means it belongs to my heart. My wish is that I take care of my heart, listening to it. Responding to it. After all that is what intuition is, listening and responding. Trusting. That is a big one for me. Trust. I will also add on Love and Joy to this wish.





11 comments:

Tracy Moore said...

Wonderul wish Lucy! There is absolutely nothing that I could add to what you've said. It is perfect as you've written it. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Anna said...

As you wish for yourelf Lucy, I joyfully wish for you also! :-)

Elle Hull said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. xoxo

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

I tried to share my wish too, Lucy. But did finally come up with one for myself. :) Yours is fantastic. As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. :) ~diana

BunnyKissd said...

Ah yes... As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Kewish Designs said...

as you wish for yourself, I also wish for you...

Kim Switzer said...

Beautiful wish. *Your* heart's wish. Taking care of your heart is such a powerful wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Dominee said...

Great wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Wild Soul Woman said...

As you Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also x

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Lovely! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Cindi said...

A wonderful wish! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.