Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wish

Jamie asks us  "What do you wish to delight in?"

I made my dream board and I want to delight in ME TIME.

But that takes - MAKING time for ME time.

So - I would like to delight in Making the time - for Me time.

I am getting rid of - what I do not need in life. That includes resigning from a group I am involved in.

So, I would like to delight in me time.




I like this one - Please do not disturb.
I am making the (disturb) the things that get in the way - go away.

I am saying - Please do not disturb.





11 comments:

Mujer Luna said...

Me time is a must!!! As you wish this for yourself, so I wish it for you xxx

Tracy Makara said...

Lucy, we all need some me time for sure...and it's great that you are getting rid of the things which make that so difficult. Here's to cleaning house! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Elle Hull said...

Me time is so important!! As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Dominee said...

Our wishes are very similar this week. I hope you get your me time!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

erinrichardson said...

How wonderful! Hehe I made a painted entitled 'Me Time' for exactly this reason! As you wish for yourself Lucy, so do I wholeheartedly wish for you as well. ♥

Anita said...

I understand how hard this one can be! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Mare/TommyGirl said...

That's a great sign/image! As you wish for yourself,so I truly wish for you also.

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

What a wonderful wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. ~diana

BunnyKissd said...

Me time is a wonderful thing to delight in. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Rosemary Pizio said...

Ms. Lucy Enjoy your ME time and as you wish for yourself I too wish with you.

Rosemary Pizio said...

Enjoy your Me Time... as you wish I too wish with you.