Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us "What belongings do you wish for?"  Please go to this site and wish - or - just see what other people are wishing for.

It really helped that she added this comment -

"(Remember when you were a kid and allowed yourself to wish for things? Let yourself do that today)" 


I am going to take this to heart and really wish.
These are the belongings I wish for.
I wish for a new laptop - computer, 
a printer/scanner, 
and all the hook ups (ex.  software, etc.) needed to run my business.
I wish for a camera to take pictures
of my work.
(after all I just took that course - How to photograph your art work) 
I wish for this computer to be cleaned up (it runs slow) - and hooked up to my new laptop.
I wish for new summer outfits.
Most of all 
I wish for a comfortable bed for sleeping.

17 comments:

Amy said...

As you wish so I wish for you!

erinrichardson said...

All lovely wishes that I either have had, or do have right now (new summer outfits).

As you wish for yourself, Lucy. so do I wish for you as well.

Janie Junebug said...

May all your wishes come true. I bet you can make them happen.

Love,
Janie Junebug

Janie Junebug said...

May all your wishes come true. I bet you can make them happen.

Love,
Janie Junebug

Tracy Makara said...

Fantastic wishes Lucy! As you've wished for yourself, I wish for you also.

Wild Soul Woman said...

As you wish for yourself Lucy, I wish for it for you also.

Mujer Luna said...

I had very similar wishes! As you wish for yourself so do I wish for you too xxx

Anita said...

Beds came up in my post, too, as you know :) Thanks for stopping by...
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Juli said...

I wish for... exactly what I have. I have always found that if you want it enough, it will happen. Provided of course, you use best intentions and truthfulness to achieve it.

This of course, doesn't apply to the rain outside. Because although it has helped A LOT with the pollen, it has done nothing for my carefree day off...

Morghán said...

As you wish for yourself Lucy, so I wish for you also.

karmacoy said...

Nice wishes! And my they come your way! As you wish for youself, I wish for you as well!

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

Great list! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. ~diana

Cindi said...

Ahhhh... yes... I suppose I could wish for a (California) king size bed so that when my 78# "lap" dog decides he wants to sleep on the bed, I will not be shoved off to the side. The pug at my feet, and my cat on my pillow... I wake feeling like a pretzel. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Connie Mitan said...

Great wishes - as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
~Sunfire

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Techie wishes, cool!
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Thank you for taking the wish to heart. ((hugs))

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Cindy Jones said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also-especially a new mattress! Good sleep is so important!