Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday is.... Truth is .... time

Truth is ..... We now have a new hard drive at work. So, all the little things like the right drive for the back up have to be sorted out. Also the hand written invoices had to be added. Way to go. Hope our computer woes are better now.

Truth is ..... In on Tuesday night and out by Sunday night. My daughter came home from planting trees - in Dryden, Ontario and went to Alberta to plant till the end of July. Then it is cherry picking and other fruit for the rest of the summer and early fall.

Truth is ...... I now have a printers tray. I would like to put little pictures, etc. and work with it with wax and my Encaustic. That is the plan.

Truth is ..... I better make more notes - so I know what to post next week on Truth is .....




No comments: