Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Truth is ...


Truth is .... Bots attacked the server that held the updates for the vendors. Apparently bots can not read. So everything is okay - still.

Truth is .... When you have a computer problem - it is not a good idea to let - those techs help you - remotely. It cost me money - and I never will do that again. It was there fault - as far as I am concerned - but they do not see it that way. Also - I will probably be changing VIRUS programs in the end. Although I suppose - they all will/would have said the same thing. (Your computer is older and it was probably not configured correctly) Love my computer and need it....

Truth is .... Last night was such a nice sleep. It is cooler, love it.








1 comment:

Janie Junebug said...

I wish it were cooler in Florida, but heat and humidity comes with the package.

Love,
Janie