Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

If anything was possible what would you do? What would you wish for? What would you make happen? What would you create?

Jamie asks us, "If anything was possible, what would you wish for?" Check out other wishes here.

I would wish for the strength and peace of mind to continue creating - using my art. I am slowly - still seems so slowly - (but I can see little steps forward) - but to me so slowly creeping towards my goal. OR actually my bigger goal. I am accomplishing my little goals.

Since anything is possible, I would wish for strength and peace.

Namaste. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.


13 comments:

Dominee said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

Jo Macdonald said...

Beautiful! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also x

Tracy Moore said...

Strength and peace are wonderful things to wish for Lucy. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. :)

Janie Junebug said...

Jamie should ask, "If anything were possible, for what would you wish?" Jamie's grammatical skills are lacking.

Love,
Lola

Keepapi Creative said...

As you wish for yourself Lucy, I wish for you too. Enjoy the small goals on the way to the big one! x Jacs

Joy said...

Beautiful wish..as you wish for yourself so I too wish for you as well :)

Joy said...

What a beautiful wish...as you wish for yourself so I too wish for you as well :)

Kewish Designs said...

Beautiful.

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. :)

~Lisa K~

Danielle said...

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello, I really appreciate it. To encourage myself I set one small goal a day...one tiny step in the creative process and that keeps me moving forward...slowly...but most importantly...moving. As you wish I wish for you.

Rosemary Pizio said...

Lucy, congrats on getting those little goals done and moving towards the bigger ones.. As you wish I too wish with you.

Beverley Baird said...

A lovely wish - may art and love and strength fill your life!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Connie Mitan said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
~Sunfire

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I´ve seen the steps Lucy and the progress along the way. Keep going!
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.