Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie - over at Wishcasting Wednesday ask us "What do you wish to experience?"

Please check out more wishes over at Jamie's place.

Wow, I do not seem to have anything to say. So, I finally decided to just start typing.

I wish to experience - life.... (this word - life - just jumped into my head).

Life - how it is meant to be for ME. Continuing down the path that I am carving. Hey - another talent to add to my resume.... LOL.

I wish to experience life, love, ups and downs - MORE ups please, travel to Ireland, success at my next goal - Tarot card project, yarn bombing project. So LIFE and more of it.

Namaste, As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.


12 comments:

Marian Ostrowski said...

Lucy, as you wish for yourself I also wish for you! Follow those dreams!

Shirley said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I also wish for her.

Createavity said...

*yayyyy* Go Lucy!!!

Life - I'm all for supporting you in this Wishcasting Wednesday wish :)

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also x

Connie Mitan said...

Sometimes you just can't think about the wishes - you have to feel them.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
~Sunfire

Mare/TommyGirl said...

I shared your reaction and answer to this week's question.

As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

ceannesjourney said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I truly wish for her as well!

Great word, "LIFE!"

Heather said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you!

Jill said...

This is perfect! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Kimberly said...

I think your wish is perfectly lovely. I have spent much of mine drifting, taking care of things, but not really EXPERIENCING! So, as you wish for yourself, I also wish for you!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

UPwards and Onwards Lucy! Interesting projects.
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

BunnyKissd said...

Me too, Lucy! As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish for you...

KimNixon said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!