Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Jamie asks us - "What do you wish to learn?"

  Check out more Wishers here.

L
E
A
R
N

There must be a word for each of these letters.

There is still so much to learn out there. Regular things like learning to trust more. Learn how to really let go of what is wrong. Even learning a new language.

I wish to learn and grow - to trust in my own strength. To trust in who I really am and What I really want in this life. I do know - I just need to learn to trust more. And do it.

Life
Endless
Attract
Reason
Never Ending

Learn more about MY Life
Endless - never ending - learning till the end
Attract endless positive thoughts
Reason for life
Never ending - always learning more each and every day

13 comments:

Amy said...

As you wish so I wish for you!

Tracy Moore said...

Lucy this is lovely. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Catherine@theMacsX said...

As Lucy whishes for herself, so I wish for her also - and TRUST that it will be.

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. ~diana :)

Kimberly said...

I love your LEARN list! Very creative way to answer! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Rosemary Pizio said...

As you wish I too wish with you

Rosemary Pizio said...

As you wish I too wish with you that you learn all that you want to learn.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Lovely! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Callie 'Pavone' Carling said...

Ohhhh! I love this, Lucy - so clever!!

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also x

Kerry said...

As you wish, Lucy, I wish for you also.

BunnyKissd said...

Love this! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

Lisa said...

Lucy, thank you for posting your powerful wish! Trusting ourselves, our purpose in this divine place and honoring ourselves is why we're here. As you wish, I wish for you, too! ~Lisa

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also, Lucy.

From one life-long learner to another :)