Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Time for wishing Wednesday.

Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to create?" Check out more wishers here.

I have a lot in my mind. It is okay.

I wish to create (a safe harbour) {For want of a better word - for me - right now}. A place in my mind, thoughts, journal, whatever - that I feel comfortable with - just letting it all out. Letting go. It is coming I just wish I was more comfortable with it. And would let it flow easier.

But I also need to realize that -  it - was not created over night. Neither were my leg problems - of which I am getting Physiotherapy for. So being more comfortable with it - will take time.

I am releasing a balloon with all my thoughts and feelings - written on it. I am creating my safe harbour.






10 comments:

Amanda St.Clair said...

Sending loving and healing thoughts your way.

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Kimberly said...

I think that sounds like a lovely wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you, too!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Step by step. Action by action. You are creating your own safe harbour. We are here to support you.
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Callie 'Pavone' Carling said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also :D A perfect safe harbour for Lucy to be as beautifully perfect as she is, and shine brightly

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

A safe harbor is a wonderful wish. As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Blessings to you. ~diana

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

A safe harbor is a wonderful wish. As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Blessings to you. ~diana

BunnyKissd said...

Healing thoughts for you... As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well!

Amy said...

As you wish so I wish for you!

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

what a lovely wish! As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. ~diana :)

J.Melusine said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her.